In this week’s TouchArcade Show we totally break down Apple’s big “Hi, Speed” event from Tuesday where they unveiled the new iPhone 12 models. Oh, and… a mini HomePod. That’s a thing too. We talk about how I made a cardboard cutout iPhone 12 Mini to see if it was the right choice for me (spoiler: it isn’t) as well as the merits of splurging for a Pro model over a regular old non-Pro iPhone. We quickly hit on some of the big mobile gaming stories of the week at the end, too!
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to firstname.lastname@example.org. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
- Everything Apple Announced at Today’s Event in 7 Minutes
- The ‘XCOM 2 Collection’ Is Coming to iOS on November 5 as a Premium Port Bringing the Complete Tactical Experience to Modern iOS Devices
- Pixelbite Tactical Top-Down Shooter Series Continues with ‘Space Marshals 3 – Chapter One’ Arriving this Month
- ‘League of Legends: Wild Rift’ Regional Open Beta Begins Later This Month with Europe and North America to Follow Soon After
- GameClub Brings Brand New Content to Tactical Strategy Title ‘Breach & Clear’ for Their Subscribers
Go to Source
Author: Jared Nelson