Welcome to our PUBG Mobile update tracker! We’ll be collating all of the official PUBG update notes and breaking down all the new features added to the hit battle royale game for Android and iOS phones and tablets.
If you’re a fan of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile (and chowing down on chicken dinners), be sure to bookmark this page to stay up-to-date with all of the map updates, weapon and armor balance changes and additions, new modes, and much more.
Winner Winner! Check out the rest of our PUBG Mobile content:
- PUBG Mobile Review — does it live up to the original’s legacy?
- PUBG Mobile tips and tricks: How to survive and win a battle royale
- PUBG vs PUBG mobile: the ten biggest differences
- PUBG Mobile: How to change your name and appearance
- Fortnite vs PUBG: Ten mobile differences between the two biggest battle royales
- Tencent Gaming Buddy: The best way to play PUBG Mobile on PC
PUBG update: The latest
PUBG Mobile version 0.12.0 update overview
Release date: April 17, 2019
This PUBG Mobile update builds on the last two with even more improvements to the Resident Evil crossover event. This time, the new mode is called Darkest Night, and it has you struggling to survive against hordes of zombies – in addition to teams of enemies.
If you’re more of a backseat gamer, you can now watch your friends, crew, and clan members in the new spectator mode. You can also add shop items to your favorites, so you’ll receive a notification when that cool outfit you’ve been eyeing goes on sale.
PUBG Mobile version 0.12.0 patch notes
New Feature: EvoZone
- Replaces Event mode.
- Survive Till Dawn is now under this mode.
- More new modes will be added in the future.
New EvoZone Mode: Darkest Night
- Stay alive for one night while fighting zombies.
- All teams that are still alive at dawn will win.
Changes to Survive Till Dawn
- Stun Grenades now also stun zombies.
- Added Liquid Nitrogen Grenades to freeze enemies and reduce their movement speed.
- Added jumping zombies and zombie dogs.
- Some zombies can now climb over low walls or onto roofs.
- Added RPG-7 and Jungle Style Magazines.
- Flamethrowers now deal more damage.
- M134 handling has been tuned.
- Players will gain affixes that grant certain buffs.
- Zombies now move slower after being hit by firearms.
- Added Survive Till Dawn quick chat messages to Default and Classic voice packs.
- Daily missions can now be completed in Survive Till Dawn.
- Players can now spectate matches that their friends, Crews or Clan members are currently in, and view others’ information while spectating as well as adjust Spectator Mode privacy settings.
- Scope crosshair colors can now be changed in settings.
- Portable Closets can now be swapped while in a match.
- Spring Theme and Treasure is now available. Each draw guarantees a unique reward, and Sakura Dacia or Pink Rose Set is a guaranteed drop when drawing 10.
- Popularity has been added to Spaces. Players can now show their support by giving LIKEs to one another, and become Partners with friends that have 400 Synergy or more. Partners will appear in each other’s Spaces.
- Players can now add Shop items as Favorites and be notified when these items are on sale.
- Duplicated time-limited items will now be stacked to only show 1 icon per item with total amount of time remaining (maximum duration is 999 days).
- New Achievements: Best Companion, Superstar, Winning Culture, Adventurer, Until Dawn, and A Step Too Far.
- Automatic door-opening has been tuned.
- Dynamic weather odds have been tuned.
- More buildings have been added to Dino Park, Coal Mines and Goroka in Vikendi.
- Crew Challenge qualifying round has been expanded, and top 10 teams now get unique outfits.
- Emulator detection enhanced to stop emulator players from being matched with players on mobile devices.
- Friend invitations now show map and lag information.
- Quick Chat messages are now edited in Inventory.
- Quick Chat messages can now be displayed as a wheel to make sending messages faster and easier.
- Shadow effects can now be disabled to reduce resource consumption, heat and battery usage.
- Added a reminder on dismantling duplicated items for Silver.
- Previews are now available in some pages. Tap the reward icon to preview outfits.
- Gallery now only show items currently in stock at the Shop.
- Cloth Bandana (Leopard) with first purchase has ended. Rewards for first purchase of the season will be updated.
- RP Backpack now remember settings from the previous season.
- Mythic outfit emotes can now be heard by more players.
- Added haptic feedback to some buttons.
- Added animation for dropping empty magazines when reloading.
- Animation for throwing grenades while prone has been tuned.
- Animation added for opening/closing doors.
- Fixed a bug where hair was not displayed correctly when equipping certain headgear.
- Fixed a bug where Season 6 Pants caused graphic glitches in certain footgear.
- Fixed a bug where doors were not displayed properly.
- Fixed a bug where players may get stuck in buildings in certain areas.
PUBG Mobile update history
PUBG Mobile version 0.11.5 update overview
Release date: March 20, 2019
This month’s PUBG Mobile update celebrates the first anniversary of PUBG Mobile! Check out the fireworks on spawn island and search for birthday cakes on the map as you struggle to survive.
The Survive Till Dawn game time is still available, so you still have time to grab those juicy rewards. This PUBG Mobile update also introduces a subscription plan, so grab that if you want to make the most of your play time.
PUBG Mobile version 0.11.5 update patch notes
- Players can now view RP rankings of the entire region and your friends directly from the Royale Pass page.
- Elite Pass Plus purchase now has additional rewards besides instantly gaining 25 ranks.
- Weekly challenges now award more points. Point rewards can now be collected with just one tap.
- Birthday parties on Spawn Island! Light fireworks and collect crates during matches.
- Open the collected crates after the match to get anniversary rewards.
- Find randomly spawned birthday cakes in matches for a surprise!
- Dynamic weather added to Erangel and Miramar.
- Added a new weapon: G36C rifle (Vikendi only). Fires 5.56mm rounds and can be equipped with stocks. Replaces SCAR-L in Vikendi.
- Added a new Sanhok-exclusive vehicle: Tukshai, a three-wheeled bus. This will replace the Jeep, Dacia and Mini Bus.
- Subscriptions will be available in early April. There are two plans: Prime and Prime Plus. Both plans come with free daily UC, Royale Pass points, daily 80% discount on Crates, purchasing from the shop with BP and more. Benefits from both plans are stackable.
- When players don’t win items above a certain quality many times in a row at the Shop, they will earn vouchers instead. Relevant titles and achievements relating to bad luck have also been added.
- “Room Card: 1-Use” in Clan Shop has been adjusted to 1 purchase every 10 days. Added a robot avatar to the Clan system.
Survive Till Dawn
- Zombies will now enter a weakened state from time to time during the match. Please see in-game announcements for more information.
- Fixed some areas on the map where zombies could not enter.
- Damage outside of safe zone at night has been increased.
- Some resource drops have been tuned.
- Some zombie skills have been tuned.
- Vehicle fuel levels have been tuned.
- Quick chat message “I got supplies” is now pre-selected.
- Outfit preview will send a warning when a piece being previewed is hidden by a currently equipped piece.
- When previewing outfits from a new crate, the preview from the previous crate will now be removed.
- Added tapping feedback to buttons of the main menu.
- The animation skipping feature (when purchasing 10 crates) has been tuned.
PUBG Mobile version 0.11.0 update overview
Release date: February 19, 2019
This PUBG Mobile update kicks off the exciting new Resident Evil crossover event, complete with a new game mode and zombies spawning in normal matches. Even RE2 bosses make an appearance, so team up with your friends and attempt to survive till dawn.
There are also all kinds of RE2 themed outfits and goodies available in the shop, including Claire and Leon skins. Check out all this patch has to offer!
PUBG Mobile version 0.11.0 patch notes
- Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new event mode that is here for a limited time only. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map! Kill them to get resources and items.
- Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Added Pandemic Treasure event. Get your Resident Evil 2 outfits now!
- Added Anniversary Treasure event. Celebrate the game’s anniversary with all kinds of rare finishes!
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Anniversary items are on sale while quantities last!
- Added Anniversary emotes, avatars and frames.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
- Character image and Connections are now visible on profile.
- Added new titles: “#1/100” (permanent) and “Survivor” (time-limited).
- Some houses in Vikendi have been redesigned.
- SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes now start with double the ammo.
- Past results are now kept up to 1 month. Older data will be cleared.
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices.
PUBG Mobile version 0.10.5 update overview
Release date: January 18, 2019
With PUBG Mobile version 0.10.5 comes the start of Royale Pass Season 5. The new season focuses on two differing play styles: Shadow and Force. Shadow is for those who use camouflage and snipers, while Force is for those that favor weapons like grenades and assault rifles. You can pick your side with the hashtags #pubgmobileteamshadow or #pubgmobileteamforce on Twitter.
In addition to Royale Pass Season 5 and Ranked Mode Season 5, the update also includes the new MK47 assault rifle, a new attachment, and more. Read the patch notes below to learn more about PUBG Mobile version 0.10.5.
PUBG Mobile version 0.10.5 patch notes
- Added MK47, which can be found in Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok. It fires 7.62mm rounds and has two firing modes.
- Added Laser Sight, a lower-rail attachment that reduces spread when firing from the hip. Can be found in all maps.
- Vikendi is now available as a map when creating rooms.
- The “Classic” voice is back. You can find it in Settings after the update.
- Spawn Island announcements can now be enabled or disabled in Settings.
- Royale Pass Season 5 is here! Premium outfits and taunting emotes are available as rewards. There will also be server-wide Pass upgrade events.
- Ranked Mode Season 5 is also here. Tiers are adjusted and new rewards are added.
- Vikendi’s resource refresh (type and quantity) has been tuned.
- Model for Swimmer Sandals has been updated.
- Share for Deals is back after some tuning.
- Clan benefit sharing has been tuned.
- Avatar display of Crew Challenge winner has been adjusted.
- Shop has been adjusted.
- Supplies can now be accessed from the main menu.
PUBG Mobile version 0.9.5 update overview
Release date: November 21, 2018
PUBG Mobile version 0.9.5 is also the start of Royale Pass Season 4. Players signed up for Royale Pass will be able to access a lot of new content, including new firearm finishes, rare outfit rewards, new character faces and hairstyles, and more. The update also puts in a new weapon, the M762 automatic rifle, and the Scooter vehicle has been added to the Sanhok map. That map also gets some dynamic weather changes, and a new Hardcore Mode has been added.
PUBG Mobile version 0.9.5 patch notes
- Added M762 automatic rifle, which can be found on all maps. It is the first 7.62mm automatic rifle that accommodates stocks. It has 3 firing modes: single shot, triple shot, full-auto.
- Added Scooter to Sanhok. This vehicle accommodates up to 2 players.
- Added dynamic weather to Sanhok. Now the weather changes between sunny, rain and foggy at random.
- Added Hardcore Mode, where footstep sounds and audio cues are removed to resemble the PC experience. This mode will be available periodically in the form of “Hardcore Week”.
Royale Pass Season 4
- Added more firearm finishes, rare outfit rewards, new character faces and hairstyles. Also added 600 UC to Elite Pass rewards for players to purchase next season’s Pass.
- Fine-tuned the redemption feature so Elite Pass holders can purchase discounted items with BP or RP points
- Added Mission Cards for players to complete harder missions
- Added a Black Friday event where discounted backs are even cheaper for 3 days
- Added a system where the odds of getting certain crate items are increased dramatically for a limited amount of time. Stay tuned for more information
- Matchmaking and Chat now supports not choosing a second language
- Optimized the Chat system to take up less RAM and keep more messages
- Tuned the front page of the shop to emphasize weapon finish themes
PUBG Mobile version 0.9.0 update overview
Release date: October 25, 2018
PUBG Mobile version 0.9.0 adds a number of improvements to one of the biggest games on Android, as well as a variety of Halloween themed goodies. Players can take advantage of the newly added Night Vision Goggles in the new Night Mode added to Erangel, which lets players duke it out from dusk till dawn. Classic Mode games have a 50% chance of starting in Night Mode for the duration of the event.
Even in normal matchmade games, the spawn island has undergone a spooky makeover with pumpkins and candy. A ghastly face appears when grenades explode, and players killed by Hellfire AKM will have their corpses transformed into a scarecrow. With all these changes, no one can question PUBG Mobile’s commitment to the festivities!
PUBG Mobile version 0.9.0 patch notes
New mode: Night Mode
- Players have a 50% chance of entering into Night Mode when queuing for Classic Mode.
- Night Mode starts at dusk and grows darker until the sun comes up (if you live that long).
- Make use of the new Night Vision Goggles to stave off the darkness.
- New missions have been added the reward pumpkins.
- Pumpkins can be exchanged for rewards throughout the event.
- Halloween themed goodies available via the lucky draw.
- Use the lucky draw by combining Trick Ticket Scraps into Trick Tickets.
- Spawn island has been spruced up with a number of Halloween goodies.
- Exploding grenades cause a spooky face to appear.
- Players eliminated with Hellfire – AKM will have their corpses turn into scarecrows.
New Weapon, Vehicle & Related Improvements
- Added the QBU DMR. It fires 5.56mm rounds and can be found in Sanhok (replacing Mini14).
- Added the Rony pickup truck. Only available in Sanhok.
- Added a random music play feature in vehicles. This feature can be turned off in vehicle settings.
- The engine sound effects of UAZ and Buggy have been remastered.
- Added driver and passenger views (with improved vehicle interiors) in first person perspective.
- The bullet spread accuracy bonus from hip fire is slightly reduced when crouching or staying down.
- The bullet spread accuracy bonus from hip fire is slightly increased when the player is stationary.
- The vertical recoil and horizontal recoil of AKM have been reduced.
- Reduced the spread accuracy bonus of certain attachments.
- Light Grips now increase recoil recovery and stability.
- The recoil animation when firing looks more realistic now.
- QBZ and QBU now have new magazine attachment models.
- The reloading animation of some weapons in both 1st person and 3rd person perspectives have been improved.
- UMP9, Vector and SLR now have new 4x scope crosshair designs.
- Added an action that makes the character stand up while the motorcycle is airborne.
- Added a Brake-button in vehicle driving mode 1 and 2.
- The sound effects of the Dacia have been adjusted so it sounds the same as the original PUBG.
- Vehicle lights have been tuned.
- Added an option where the system will first find teammates that speak the same language.
- Matchmaking has been improved. Finding a match should be faster now and players should reach their appropriate tiers easier. Estimated time should now be more accurate.
- Players can now watch other opponent players until the end of the match after being killed.
- When spectating in room mode, players can turn on projectile and bullet trajectories.
- Resolved lagging issues when players encounter other players from afar, or when they open the inventory to change equipment.
- Added a feature to only download the different files when updating a map. If the game client has been updated to version 090, only 13 MB of data need to be downloaded for Miramar (originally 300 MB).
- Resolved some game-crashing issues.
- Reduced loading time when the game is launched.
- Reduced memory usage in lobby.
- Resolved blurry screen issues on some mobile phones.
- Improved game update mechanism and resolved issues that may cause the update to fail.
- Added the Share for Deals feature. Get your friends to help you bargain, then get the item at a huge discount or even for free!
- Earn candies through a Halloween Lucky Draw to get Halloween-exclusive vehicle finishes.
- Earn Trick Ticket Scraps, combine them into Trick Tickets for the lucky draw!
- Customizable outfits are available. Players can now select outfit colors and logos before purchasing. Pick a unique outfits for your squad now! (This feature will be launched at the same time with in-game tournaments)
- Added Classic Crates which contain tons of rare items.
- Redesigned some elements of the Royale Pass missions page. It is now more convenient to view the weekly missions and collect weekly mission rewards.
- Added a notification for Royale Pass missions on the results page.
- The “Share” tip will no longer be displayed when getting Epic items. Redesigned the share page.
- Redesigned the art for the gift feature and added a Halloween envelope.
- Leaders can register their Crews for the Crew Challenge tournament. There are 3 stages: the Qualification, the Groups and Finals. Teams will receive bonus rewards once they enter the Group stage and the Finals. Winning teams in the finals will receive great rewards.
- Added new currency: Challenge Coin (players will get some Challenge Coins after each Crew Challenge game). Use this in the Crew Challenge Shop to exchange for items.
- Crews are now limited to 6 players. Only teams with less than 6 players may sign up for the tournament. New teams will have a maximum of 6 players. Old teams with over 6 players may remain as they are, but they cannot recruit more players.
- Added advanced room settings in rooms. Advanced Room Cards enable room owners to set weapons, attachments, Playzone shrink speed and other parameters.
- Added the 1st person perspective of Miramar and Sanhok in rooms
- Players can now invite friends to their rooms, or share the room invitation to team channels.
- The entrances to rooms and training grounds have been moved to the main page.
- Added a Halloween theme and background music to the main menu.
- Added a feature to view recent likes on the friends page.
- Added a Like Rankings.
- Added a Clan Rename Card in the shop. Only the clan leader can purchase and use it.
- Improved the achievements in team mode. Those who knock an enemy out will fulfill the killing conditions of an achievement if the enemy is killed by themselves or by their teammates.
- New achievements:
- Eye for an eye: Kill 1 enemy that knocked you out in the same game.
- Take Me With You: Sit on a vehicle that is being driven by enemies once for over 10s.
- Physical Trainer: Crouch 10,000 times, jump 10,000 times, get down 10,000 times.
- New honor achievements
- Chicken Veteran: Get a total of 500/1000/2000/5000 Challenge Coins from Crew Challenge.
- Seasoned Soldier: Participate in a total of 10/20/30/40 Crew Challenges.
- New social achievements
- Bargain Master: Help friends to bargain a total of 1000/10000/30000/1000000UC.
- New general achievements
- Candy Master: Hit 6 other players with candy bombs/candy balls.
- When one or more players in a team have different game client versions, the system will announce the player(s) with the older version.
- Players can now view the update details when they download the update files.
- Guest Mode has been moved to “More” on the login screen.
- Added an option to filter the same first language in the team channel. If the same language is selected, players will only see the team invitation messages from those who speak the same language.
- The translation feature now translates the chat into the player’s first languages (no longer translates into the game client language).
- The Portable Closet can be used on the Spawn Island now.
- Added a few loading tips to help players understand new game content.
Character Action Improvements
- Adjusted the angle and direction of the head turning action.
- Added a left arm waving action when the character falls from a certain height.
- The first half of the climbing action looks smoother now.
- Added details when the character leaves the aircraft, opens the parachute and lands.
- Getting down while running now looks smoother.
New Settings & Improvements
- Added a feature to quickly switch between scopes.
- Added 3 scope opening modes: tap, press and hold, mixed.
- Added an option to adjust game brightness in graphic settings.
- Improved the configuration of high & low sound effects. Players will be able to select different settings in future versions.
- Added an upper limit for the number of scopes picked up.
- Improved recommendations for 3x, 4x, 6x and 8x scopes.
- Added customizable buttons for revive, cancel, cancel throwing, reload and overhand/underhand throws.
- Players now can switch between standing/crouching/lying down, or overhand/underhand when the grenade is triggered. Grenades can be thrown while standing sideways.
- Frag grenades now deal more damage and cause tinnitus.
- Molotov cocktails now deal more damage and can go through wooden doors. They can be detonated by firearms. The fire from explosion will spread on wooden floors.
- Stun grenades now impact a bigger frontal area. The whiteout effects have been improved.
- Bullets now pierce through water but deal a lot less damage to targets under water.
- Added health bar animation when the character loses or recovers health.
- The map marks on the Spawn Island will no longer disappear after characters enter the aircraft. The mini-map will be actively scaled as the player moves in battle.
- Added more icons in kill broadcast.
- The 8 main directions on the compass are easier to recognize now.
- Fixed an issue of the weapon not firing properly when the fire button is pressed.
- Fixed some landscape and model issues where characters or views are stuck.
- Fixed an issue where collision with teammates while staying down may cause teammates to fall and lose health.
- Fixed an issue where UAZ may hit characters airborne.
- Fixed an issue where the camera of the passengers in motorcycle sidecars shakes unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the item list to not display properly in the backpack under unstable network conditions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the firearms to not display properly in weapon slot under unstable network conditions.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles with exploded tires can still be driven smoothly in 1st person perspective.
- Fixed an issue that caused the character to stand up again after suddenly getting down from a sprint.
- Fixed an issue that caused the characters to be stuck in certain scenes.
- Fixed an issue where the character animation is not properly displayed in certain status.
- Fixed other known battle and system issues.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles with exploded tires can still be driven smoothly in 1st person perspective.
PUBG Mobile version 0.8.0 update overview
Release date: September 11, 2018
PUBG Mobile version 0.8.0 finally adds the Sanhok map to the Android and iOS game. For those unfamiliar with the new map from the PC version, Sanhok is a jungle-based region with a much smaller play area (4KM x 4KM) when compared to Erangel and Miramar (both 8KM x 8KM). As the map still supports 100 players, you can expect to get through rounds much faster as you’ll frequently stumble upon other players hoping to survive in the deadly rainforest arena.
The latest patch also adds new weapons, including the super rare Flare Gun, new items and weapon attachments, and two new vehicles. These are the Muscle Car and the Bulletproof UAZ, which can only be obtained by using the Flare Gun outside the Playzone.
PUBG Mobile version 0.8.0 update patch notes
New Map: Sanhok
Sanhok can be downloaded independently, so enter the game and get it right away to join your friends in the rainforest!
It also comes with new weapons and vehicles:
- Flare Gun: a rare item that calls a super air drop if used within the Playzone, and a Bulletproof UAZ if used outside the Playzone.
- QBZ: an automatic rifle that fires 5.56mm rounds. Has both single shot and full-auto.
- Duckbill: an attachment for shotguns. Reduces vertical spread and increases horizontal spread.
- Muscle Car: 4 seats, and has both a hard-top and a convertible version.
- Bulletproof UAZ: 4 seats. Obtained from using the Flare Gun outside the Playzone.
Customizable Pick-up Settings
- Pick-up quantities can now be specified in settings.
- Added more achievements. Now can be found under Missions.
- Clan Perks: after getting specific items (through purchase or luck), the system will award a certain amount of UC for players to share it with other Clan members.
- New Clan titles can be equipped after purchase.
- Clan Rankings: now lists the most active Clans this week and this season.
- Improved recognition of cheating plug-ins.
- Added Report buttons to Spectator Mode, Basic Information and Results.
Dismantling Time-Limited Items
- Time-Limited items can now be dismantled to BP directly.
- Added a Collect All button to collect rewards of all completed missions.
- Added new mission types to make progression more fun.
Lucky Air Drops
- Chance to get a mystery drop after a match. Contents are customized!
- Season page now shows all seasons played and relevant data such as season titles, the highest tier reached and more.
- Friends can now be deleted in batches.
- 3D models added to vehicle and airplane finish previews in the shop.
- Animation on the Season page has been optimized for certain device models.
- Accidental friendly fire will not be penalized.
- Chat system has been tuned.
- Items contains in air drops have been tuned.
PUBG Mobile version 0.7.0 update overview
Release date: July 25, 2018
The latest PUBG update brings a new Arcade Mode called War to PUBG Mobile, which is Battlegrounds’ take on the classic deathmatch PvP format. In the mode, players have multiple lives and work together in teams to down and kill opponents and become the first team to reach 100 points.
A new clan system has also been added where players can craft custom icons to represent their troop and work towards collaborative goals to earn exclusive rewards. Elsewhere, the patch also brings an overall new achievement system, region categorization, new skins, and the SLR Sniper Rifle which many battle royale fans will know from the PC version of PUBG.
PUBG Mobile version 0.7.0 update patch notes
Arcade Mode – War
- A new, faster-paced variation of Arcade mode.
- Added the SLR Sniper Rifle.
- Added Light Foregrip, Half Foregrip, Thumb Foregrip.
- Parameters for Vertical Foregrip and Angled Foregrip have been adjusted.
- Added many entertaining and challenging long-term objectives. Complete difficult objectives to get titles and outfits.
- Added titles to the game. Players can select one to display by their name.
- Players can now create or join Clans, which unlocks Clan insignia, missions, and the Clan Shop.
- Check out the regional rankings to see who’s the best.
First Person Perspective
- Now supported in custom rooms.
- Added a team channel for finding teams.
- Added a community system where players can find topics that interest them by tags.
- Players can now give one another LIKEs after a match. Number of LIKEs received will be displayed on a player’s profile page.
- Characters now have different poses on the results screen based on performance.
- Added new idling animation for female characters.
Main Menu UI Redesign
- Main UI redesigned for players to enter different modes quicker.
Shop UI Redesign
- Simplified shop UI.
Multiple Crate Purchases and Batch Dismantle
- All crates can now be purchased 10 at a time.
- Extra items in inventory can now be dismantled in batch.
- Crates can now be opened by coupons, which are created by combining coupon scraps.
- Added new vehicles, helmets, backpack finishes and new character faces.
- Messages can now be marked as read instantly.
- Players can see friends recommended by the system.
- Added more ways to share.
- Room owners now have access to more room parameters.
- Friends list has been improved to fix an issue where data errors occurred when having too many friends.
- Added weapon information to spectator mode.
- Added an instant refuel button so that vehicles low on fuel can be refueled instantly.
- Custom controls: sprint button, pick-up list.
PUBG Mobile version 0.6.0 update overview
Release date: June 19, 2018
PUBG Mobile 0.6.0 update adds a Fortnite-inspired “Royale Pass” progression system. The basic Royale Pass is free for everyone, with two options for “Elite Upgrades” that cost real money.
Both Elite Upgrades give players access to the same unlockable rewards and additional weekly missions, with the plus version instantly unlocking the first 20 of 70 levels. Each level unlocks new cosmetics, items, and so on.
The update also adds emotes, first-person perspective (FPP), a Mini-Zone mode, an Armory, and much more. You can read more about the 0.6.0 update here.
PUBG Mobile version 0.6.0 update patch notes
- A brand new feature!
- Season 1 of Royale Pass starts in mid-June. It will be available for purchase for all players.
- Complete daily and weekly missions to earn points and increase your rank. Complete a certain number of missions every week for additional crates.
- Reach a new Royale Pass rank to unlock its rewards. Players with a busy schedule have the option to purchase ranks directly to unlock rewards.
- An elite version of the Royale Pass is also available. Purchasing the Elite Royale Pass unlocks elite missions to earn more points and collect additional rewards for each rank.
1st Person Perspective
- Added 1st person perspective variation to Classic Mode.
- First person perspective has its own tier system.
- 100 players, smaller map, 3 times the resources and air drops!
- Added weapon finishes to the game.
- New finishes can be obtained in the game and applied to your weapons.
- Added airplane finishes to the game.
- The player with the highest Royale Pass rank in a match can change the plane’s finish before parachuting.
- Added an Armory where you can view all the weapons in the game, and add attachments to see how effective they are.
- Pistols now get their own slot on the match UI and in the backpack.
- Melee weapons can now destroy tires on vehicles.
- Players can now mute individual teammates.
- Improved voice chat system during matches.
- Added a new post-match results screen.
- Added a tier protection system to protect players from being demoted.
- Added Asian characters.
- Added character profiles.
- Added simple emotes so players can interact with one another. More emotes are available via the Royale Pass.
Social Network Link
- Players can now link to one additional social network, for a total of 2.
- Added room cards, which can be used to start rooms. They are available via Royale Pass.
- Added parachutes, weapon finishes, avatars, avatar frames and other new items.
- Items can be gifted to friends.
- Added career results screen.
- Added a character customization page, accessible from the profile screen.
- Added different sound effects for the winner and runner-up at the end of the match.
- Added a reminder tone for the last 5 seconds before boarding.
- Added a marking feature for quick chat. Players can now mark loot locations or dangerous spots.
- UI and sensitivity information is now saved locally.
- Added a Shop for trading Silver Fragments for Outfits.
- Added background noises for some zones, such as the sound of waves crashing when you’re near the shore.
- Added more customizable buttons.
- Added Miramar to Arcade Mode.
- Vehicles no longer deal damage to teammates.
- Improved throwing animation, grenade explosion, and smoke grenade effects.
- Fixed 8x scope and vehicle camera bugs in Spectator Mode.
- Fixed choppy voice chat bugs and Bluetooth headset disconnect bugs.
- Improved UI and vehicle sound effects.
- Improved sound mixing when firing indoors.
PUBG Mobile version 0.5.0 update overview
Release date: May 17, 2018
Update 0.5.0 brings the desert map Miramar to the mobile version of PUBG, as well as new progress and weekly activity missions, a quick team feature, a shop, and various key performance and graphical improvements.
PUBG Mobile version 0.5.0 update patch notes
- Desert map (“Miramar”) is now available for selection. See if you can find the new vehicles and weapons!
- New Progress Mission: collect progress rewards when you reach new levels, then take on new missions.
- Added weekly Activity missions: earn rewards based on your Activity.
- Added local quick team feature: enter a 6-digit code to team up with friends that are next to you.
- Added Synergy and Connections: interact with your friends in-game to raise Synergy, then build Connections when your Synergy is high enough.
- Added Regions: now you can choose your region and flag.
- Added language-specific chat channels: there is now an additional channel based on the language of your choice.
- Added more avatars.
- Now you can collect rewards for every new tier reached in Season 2.
- Added a Shop, where you can preview and purchase new outfits and items.
- Added a Secret Stash, where you can purchase special discounted items.
- Spectator mode smoothness improved.
- Striking sounds and effects added to melee combat.
- Parachute camera smoothness improved.
- Initial parachute speed increased to match the PC version.
- Improved climbing check during running.
- Picture styles now available on all devices.
- Added sound effects for breaking doors.
- Improved display of personal information and results.
- Improved team invitation flow.
PUBG Mobile version 0.4.0 update overview
Release date: April 19, 2018
The first major update to PUBG Mobile adds an Arcade Mode, which lowers the number of players on the map from 100 to 28. Unlike regular PUBG Mobile matches, Arcade Mode picks one of six variations for players to use for the entire match: shotguns, sniper rifles, all weapons, melee, pistols, and item heaven.
The update also introduces Training Grounds, another new mode that lets you try out all of the game’s weapons and vehicles. Unless you leave early, you get 30 minutes in Training Grounds and are joined by several other players. You can read more about the 0.4.0 update here.
PUBG Mobile version 0.4.0 update patch notes
- A new mode with 28 players and one of the six following variations: Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, All Weapons, Melee Only, Pistols and Item Heaven.
- Try out all the weapons and practice your shooting skills.
- Added Follow function (both before parachuting and after landing).
- Added automatic door opening, can be enabled in Settings.
- Pause between picking up multiple items automatically has been adjusted.
- Added a performance chart to the Results screen.
- Added a new background: Dusk
- Now you can swap between 2-column view and 3-column view when viewing contents of a Crate.
- Icon for teammate elimination disappears after a while.
- Adjusted sound effects for footsteps, UI, vehicle and entering/exiting Blue Zone.
- Fixed crashing issues mentioned by some players.
- Improved Bluetooth headset issues in iOS (not yet fully fixed).
- Fixed an issue where Android does not show an error when the game does not have access to the microphone.
- Now supports more devices.
- Jumping is no longer affected by sprinting.
- Crosshair is no longer blocked by the camera when next to a wall.
- Leaning: movement speed increased, added “Lean & Open Scope” and “Lean & Fire”.
- 4x and 8x scope choppy issue resolved.
- Added 3D Touch firing options to iOS.
- Added animations for being attacked and defeated.
- Perspective now switches to the killer after being killed.
- Results screen now shows daily reward limits.
- Improved firing animations.
Enhanced combat experience
- Shake/vibration improved.
- Button feedback improved.
- Leaning animation speed increased.
- Animations of being attacked have been improved and randomized.
- Added flipping tricks for motorcycles.
- Added Nitrous Oxide engines to cars.
- Previously used vehicles are now marked on the mini-map.
- Added Rename Card (grants 1 name change).
- Added Rank 1 token coupons.
- Items and chests now available in the Shop.
- Added new outfits. Region-specific costumes coming soon.
- Destroy additional outfits to reclaim currency and allow for purchasing new outfits.
- Fixed an issue where voice chat stops working after creating groups.
What would you like to see in future updates to PUBG Mobile? Let us know in the comments.
Go to Source
Author: Oliver Cragg